- How to plan your feed
- When to post
- Instagram features to use
- How to collaborate with brands
- How to collaborate with influencers
- How to collaborate with other users to grow your account
- How to grow your email list
- How to increase your Instagram post engagement
- Increase your Instagram engagement
- Loop Giveaways, what they are and how to use them
- Proven Engagement Strategies
- Why and how to use Instagram Stories
Define your audience quiz
Here’s a quiz to help you define your audience
Think about your typical customer.
- Is your product or service specifically for men or women?
- What is their age?
- Are they married?
- Do they have a family?
- How expensive is your product or service?
- Where are your targeted followers located?
- What are your customers’ likes and dislikes?
- What types of television shows do they watch?
- What magazines or website do they read?
- What are their values?
- What kind of lifestyle do they live?
I know it’s not so easy to understand who your ideal followers are, but this is the most important step. So, it’s very important that you spend some time reflecting on this.
Once you have defined your ideal followers, it is going to be easy to find them and interact with them.