Prompts & Captions – April
Please save them, at the end of this month the Captions and the Prompts will change
Tip: Use the Prompts on Instagram stories throughout the day!
1. Share the mission of your business and why it matters to you
How important is it for you to help others?
To me, it’s essential. Because I love supporting others, I always feel better and it puts me in a good mood when I know I’ve helped someone reach their goal. So, is there something I can do for you today?
2. Tell something to empower your followers
It’s very difficult to not compare yourself to others, especially in this age of social media when we can look at the dream vacations or fabulous lives of other people just with a quick scroll through our Instagram feed. And yes, I’m as guilty as anyone else!
But we all should remember: The only person you should try to be better than is who you were yesterday
3. Announce a new product or service you’re about to launch
If you have watched my IG story you have seen my new [product-book-blog post-webinar…]. I’m so excited to launch it, and I’m so glad about the amazing response that I’m getting from you! Stay tuned for an amazing gift for you!
4. Ask your followers to share an inspirational or motivational quote
Today I hunger for inspiration more than I do for [chocolate/ ice cream/pizza/…]. So let me know what your favourite inspirational sayings are, or if you have an inspiring book/movie/song.
Despite this difficult situation, this coming week is still full of new potentialities and opportunities. No need to be held back by your doubts or lack of confidence any longer. So go grab your opportunity!
6. Share some of your favourite productivity tips
Many of us are spending a lot more time at home right now, and sometimes it’s difficult to stay focused.
So I suggest you to follow these easy tips to improve your productivity.
1. Create a good morning routine. One of the best ways to start your day is to get up early and eat a healthy breakfast.
2. Create a list of things you should accomplish during your day so you know exactly what to do.
3. Focus on one thing at a time. One of the biggest killers of productivity is distractions. Whether it be noise or thoughts or games, distractions are a barrier to any productive day.
4. Create a home office ambiance. One of the perks of working from home is being able to create a personalized work area in a way you may not be able to at the office.
5. Celebrate you goals. This will help stay motivated!
Let me know if this helps you!
7. Engage you followers with a funny call-to-action
Let the fun begins! In the comments below describe your business using 3 emojis! I cannot wait to check them out!
8. Post a throwback photo from your childhood and tell the story behind it
When I was a child… [I wasn’t the smartest student, I was bullied and I was told a lot of times that I would never achieve my dreams. But I am a fighter, I worked hard to prove them they were wrong, and here I’m with my business helping others women create their own dream job.]
9. #selfcaresunday - share how you’re incorporating self-care into your routine
What does self-care mean to you?
– Email-free weekends
– Doing Yoga/Pilates/Fitness
– Committing to my skincare routine
– Reading a good book
– Meditating – with music, or in silence
Your turn beautiful: tell me what self-care means to you, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
10. Spread some love
To all of you, amazing people in this community who bring joy and make me feel loved, I’m so grateful for each and everyone of you! I wish you all a wonderful day!
11. Share a thought about this current situation
Now we all need to slow down and take care of ourselves. This virus is no joke and nobody should underestimate it.
Of course it’s impacting businesses but in this moment we have to be patient to be back to all the thing we’re missing as soon as possible.
Being at home can be an opportunity to develop new skills, to learn new things and come back to activities we left behind. It’s not easy but we can do it.
Together we will get through this. Be responsible, stay safe and stay home.
12. Poll your audience (and share your answer)
Which social media platform you spend the most time on and why?
13. Share a lesson you’ve learned
Something that I’ve learned in my past  years: be yourself and the people who will accept you for who you are are the ones worth keeping around. Those who won’t accept you for who you are aren’t worth your time and energy. Double tap if you agree
14. Share how you plan your business
What has really helped my business was a plan. I wake up every day and I create my to-do list. This clears our mind of all the distractions that we find in our lives and helps us make a step forward to our dream. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day, but they were laying bricks every hour. Rome is just the result, the bricks are the system. Focusing on your daily habits is more important than worrying about your outcomes. Making a to-do list helps you get closer to your goals!
How do I change?
If I feel depressed I will sing.
If I feel sad I will laugh.
If I feel ill I will double my labor.
If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.
If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.
If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.
If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.
If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.
If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
Today I will be the master of my emotions.
– Og Mandino
16. Share a behind the scenes look at your creative process
Since sometimes the journey is more exciting than the destination, today I want to give you a peek behind the curtain of my work [tell about your current work].
TIP: Regularly live streams can be a great way for your community to connect with you and learn about your work. Share insights, run live tutorials, even interview fellow people in similar industries.
17. Tell a personal fact that has improved your life
During my journey, I have lost some toxic relationships [boyfriends/people/friends], to get where I want to be because I chose myself over them and I learned to love me.
If someone doesn’t treat you right and doesn’t support you, they are not the right people for you. Love yourself!
18. Tell something about a fear you are overcoming
Try something new! I’m adding new things to do each month into my list! I want to overcome my fears and to step out of my comfort zone.
I’m training to do video tutorials and I’m improving my skills day by day, this makes me so proud of myself!
What is a fear that is holding you back?
19. Share an inspirational quote
The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything! Double tap if you agree.
20. Share something you “failed at” and what you learned from the experience
I failed a lot of times […]. I think failure is part of our journey but after I fail, I stand up and try to understand why I failed. Never forget how strong you are!
Ok, now let me know about your failures in the comments below!