Prompts & Captions March
Please save them, at the end of this month the Captions and the Prompts will change
Tip: Use the Prompts on Instagram stories throughout the day!
Tell something that you are doing during the weekend
- What are you going to do this weekend? I will spend some time with my friends and enjoy the beautiful weather!
Let me know in the comments or send me a DM so we can chat, I would love to know you better!
Say something that can inspire your followers
2. Today is the day everything changes.
You will wake up and you will start fighting for your dream, or do you prefer to wait one more day, or another week or another month?
I know it’s difficult to take risks and make those changes happen in your life but it would be harder to live a half life!
You don’t need a new day or a new month, you need to take a risk and make a decision today!
Share a selfie
3. Double tap if you selfie too!
At first I felt embarrassed when I took selfies in public. But now I have no shame either taking a selfie or asking a fellow tourist for a shot. And I usually take about 15 selfies before posting the right one 🙂
TIP: instead of holding your phone in front of you, hold it to the side for a flawless angle
Tell me your secret trick for taking the perfect selfie!
Share your next travel
4. What are you going to do my Insta Friends today?
I’m planning my next trip for Spring [period you are going to travel], as you know I’m a travel lover [say something that you love doing].
I cannot wait to take the next plane and explore a new city, to get inspired, meet new people and enjoy my time with my boyfriend [family, child, best friend,..]
Encourage your followers to take action
5. Remember that every morning is a new opportunity to start again, to make the difference in your life.
So try new things, ask for help, say no, start following your new passion.
6. Life is like photography. Focus on what’s important.
Capture the good times.
Develop from the negatives.
And if things don’t work out, just take another shot
Share your work
7. Share a freebie (lead magnet) and encourage your followers to click the link in your profile to get it.
Click the link in my bio to get my new amazing (ebook, guide, calendar, a discount code for a product or a service…)
Tip: if you’re not linking to the freebie directly in your profile, make sure it’s easy to find on your website.
Say something that makes you feel better
8. Sometimes, we wake up and feel sad for no reason. When this happens to me, I spend 10 minutes thinking about how lucky I am and I write down all these things on a list. I have a family, friends and a boyfriend [kid, cat, dog…]. I’m healthy, and in a few weeks, I will travel to … [say something about you].
This helps me feel better and leave my sadness behind! What do you do when you feel sad?
Inspire your followers
9. Every day is a new challenge, a new opportunity to say yes, to learn from your mistakes and to improve your life! Start over, ask for help, learn something new, keep moving to get where your dreams are because your current situation is not your final destination!
Share the best advice that helped improve yourself
10. Tip of the day: to be successful, you have to use each day as an opportunity to improve, to get one step closer to accomplishing your goals. It might sound like a lot of work, but don’t be discouraged. The more you accomplish, the more you’ll want to do, the higher you’ll want to reach. Success is the sum of small efforts!
Spread positive vibes
11. So grateful for everything in my life that brought me to this moment, to this place, even the tears and pain. It made up who I’m today and I love myself.
Tell me you love yourself too with a big YES in your native language.
Share a tutorial of your product
12. Create a tutorial to show your followers how to use your product.
The best way is to share a video but if you prefer you can use the Instagram gallery feature to show a series of images for each step in the tutorial.
Motivate your audience
13. It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.
Share something that makes you feel good
14. Want to know what I do when I feel sad?
I take a coffee with a friend, laugh hard or watch a beautiful sunset.
Sometimes, we forget about the little things that can make us feel so good!
What are you thankful for this week?
15. Just stop for a moment and think about those amazing things that happen to us every day, enjoy them and never give them for granted!
We are so blessed to start every day with a new opportunity and to pursue our dreams, so don’t forget to enjoy the little things that are so important!
What are you thankful for this week?
Share a quote
16. Don’t wait for the perfect moment.
Take the moment, make it perfect.
Double tap if you agree
Share a goal that you have recently completed and the steps you took to get there
17. I’m so happy because I finally finished my webinar (ebook, fashion line, guide,…). I cannot wait to show it to you!
I spent a lot of time creating it. It was the first time so it was a little bit difficult […]
18. M – Make the most of every moment
O – Only focus on empowering ideas
N – Never stop believing in yourself
D – Do the best you can at all times
A – Avoid any negativity
Y – Yield better results from the above
Share your secret for success
19. Someone once told me that success has a simple formula: learn, do your best and people will like it.
Some people are able to achieve their dreams and goals, while others feel stuck.
I’m in between: I achieved some goals and sometimes I failed, but I know that I should always push forward.
Do not let failures discourage you!
Talk about your fears
20. “Do something that scares you”. What does this mean for you? For me, a really scary thing was [the first time I did a video/ spoke in front of many people/…].
However, every time I push my boundaries in my business, this gives me the most growth, I learn more and from there I keep improving.
What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?