Prompts & Captions
Please save them, at the end of this month the Captions and the Prompts will change
Tip: Use the Prompts on Instagram stories throughout the day!
1. What are some of your favorite productivity tips? Share your answer and ask your followers what theirs would be
To increase my productivity I usually use the STING method. That is:
- Select one task
- Time yourself
- Ignore everything else
- No breaks
- Give yourself a reward
This simple method allows you to minimise interruptions by improving your ability to focus on one task at a time.
What are your favorite productivity tips?
2. Share a lesson you’ve learned
Success is like a rollercoaster – it goes up and down, you cannot predict everything. For this reason, you have always to remember from where you started, why you have decided to take this journey, and what you have accomplished until now.
3. Say 5 things about yourself
5 facts about me:
– I am Italian but I lived for 5 years in Barcelona, I studied interior design but life has brought me on a different journey.
– My family is very small I have only my mother and father they are everything to me!
– My boyfriend is younger than me and we have been together for 7 years now.
– I’m a big dreamer, sensible, kind and impatient. I try to improve myself every day because the only competitor that I see is myself!
Your turn! Tell me 1 thing about yourself
4. Challenge your followers
Ok guys, today I want to challenge you: Replace every negative thought with a positive one!
This will empower your positive state, by focusing your attention on something good.
5. Say how you deal with issues
I took some time for myself, I spent one hour watching the sea [reading, listening to music/…]. That hour made me see all my problems more clearly. Sometimes, it is better to stop thinking about the problem, the solution will come by itself!
What do you do when you have a problem?
6. Empower your followers
You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don’t know it, all of that doesn’t even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away. It’s not like you have forever, so don’t waste any of your seconds, don’t throw even one of your moments away.
7. Share a testimonial or a case study that relates to your business
“Thanks to Your Social Designer I gained 20 followers in one week and my engagement rate has increased from 2% to 5%. With this tool, you have always something to post and something to say!” [Name]
Those are some powerful words! I hope you’ll get the same results, so how can I help you?
8. #tuesdaytip – share a weekly tip
Do one small thing every day to reach your goals. Success is about taking one small step at a time and not waiting for the big breaks.
9. Share something you plan to do over the weekend
Weekend time, yes! I’m going to visit a friend I haven’t seen for a very long time now and we are going to have lunch together. So excited! [tell something about your weekend].
What are you going to do this weekend?
10. Say a thing your audience shouldn’t do
On social media we compare ourselves to other people too often, but we have to STOP comparing our life to their successes and especially to what they share on social media because then self-doubt can quickly creep up.
What we should do is to compare ourselves to ourselves.
We have to see what we daily overcome, where we are now and how we are going to reach our goals, so unfollow people that make you feel bad about yourself.
11. Engage your followers with a question
If you could say something good to a friend or someone important in your life, what note would you write to them?
12. Share a goal you reached
Smashed so many goals this week [say which ones] and I’m feeling so proud, this weekend I’m going to celebrate! On a scale of 1-10 how productive was your week?
13. #wednesdaywisdom – share a piece of wisdom
I’m a firm believer that it’s how you respond in your moments of defeat that really defines the type of person you are. When you stay positive, you’re putting yourself in the best position possible to not only make it through those bad times, but become a better person in the process. Tag someone who needs to hear this.
14. Run a caption contest – ask your followers to come up with a caption for a photo and reward them with a freebie / discount / etc.
15. Thank your clients / customers for their support
I’m overwhelmed by the help and love I get from my Instagram supporters. I’m grateful for your likes, comments, posts, and shares. Please feel free to give any suggestion or feedback to me.
16. Share a quote
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
17. Ask your followers for advice
I’m searching for a new Instagram account to get inspired from, which are the best accounts that you follow? Let me know in the comments!
18. Boost your followers’ self-confidence
Do you really care about what people think of you? I don’t care anymore, I had to turn 30 to figure that out. Because what people think about me is not my problem. So, please don’t waste another minute trying to change someone else’s opinion and focus on what is important for you!
People will always criticize, it is in our nature. When we don’t understand something, or an idea is different from ours we tend to criticize it. So, why should you care? Believe and love yourself!
19. Share examples of how you use your products / services in your own life
20. Spread kindness
Be the light in someone’s life. Practice small acts of kindness, do more of what makes that person happy and show people how much you love them. You can be a little ray of light in their darkness, because little things make big things happen!
Whom are you going to be kind to?