Share a goal that you want to accomplish
- My only goal in life right now is to be happy. Genuinely, intensely and consistently happy, regardless of what that looks like to others.
Say how you feel
2. Say how you feel, leave the job you hate, find your passion, love with every ounce of your bones, stand up for things that matter, don’t settle, don’t apologize for who you are.
Tell what you have accomplished this year
3. Do you chase after your dreams and follow your goals? I’m looking back on this year and I can say that I have accomplished many goals of which I dreamt for a long time:
- Traveling thanks to my job
- Collaborating with brands
- Being my own boss
Tell a quote to inspire your readers
4. What is your favourite quote?
I have so many to count, but one I love is “You are your best thing” (Toni Morrison). I think the best and most rewarding investment you can make is in yourself, so we have to be good to us.
Now tell me a quote that moves you.
Share your core values
5. Your potential is endless.
So stop holding yourself back and go for it!
This is your day, your week, your month, your year…
What is holding you back? And what are you going to do to overcome those fears and move one stop closer towards your goals?
6. I love participating in #Fridayintroductions
So here are 3 things that you might not know about me:
- I have a hidden talent for […]
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be […]
- I’m a big fan of […]
What’s one thing about you?
Share something that inspires you
7. Sometimes I feel like I just need to find a place to reflect. Staring out of a window and observing the surroundings, I find there’s beauty in the daily life routine.
Try to see it every day.
Inspiration of the day
8. Inspiration of the day: “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
And that makes me happy.
For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.”
Share a life or business lesson you’ve learned this year
9. I used to count down the days of the week, living for the weekend, but after a serious lifestyle change now I look forward to live each and every day.
You too deserve a life you love, and you could have it.
There are so many opportunities out there, you just need to believe in yourself enough to go for it.
Share the best advice that helped improve yourself
10. Do you love yourself? Here’s 5 things you need to stop doing right now:
- Trying to please anyone
- Fearing change
- Putting yourself down
- Comparing yourself to others
Spread some love and tell who you are grateful to
11. Today I just wanna say THANK YOU.
Thank you, mom, for staying always by my side and believing in me.
Thank you, my friends, for being there for me and for all the happiness that you give me. And to my followers, a big thank you for being with me on this journey, I’m so grateful from the bottom of my heart for all your support, messages and kindness each and every day!
Thank you all for making my life so special.
Share a news about a new product / service to get people excited about it
12. I have a new announcement for you Instafamily!
Today I’m launching my new website [course, product, blog], take a look and let me know your thought! I have been working on this for months and I’m very proud of the final results!
Today another dream comes true. I worked hard to achieve my goals, and here I am with my business helping others women create their own dream job.
Share some personal/business goals and when you want to accomplish them
13. 2020 resolution. I’ve decided to make a list to motivate myself to get where I want to be next year and to take action:
These are the 5 steps that I want to achieve [list your goals]:
- Grow my business and hire someone that can help me grow
- Be more consistent
- Better schedule my time
- Reward myself
- Remember to be happy every day
What are your goals for the next year? Let me know in the comments.
[TIP: Periodically share updates on your progress to stay accountable throughout the year]
Tell the beginning of your story - how / why did you start your business?
14. The laptop lifestyle was something I could not believe in some years ago.
I was unhappy, I wasn’t fulfilling any passions and I spent too many hours working to achieve someone else’s dream. I couldn’t go on like this and so I looked for a way to change my life.
I worked hard to create my own business and now I earn money doing what I love.
If you feel the same way I did, know that you are not alone and I’m here to help you achieve your goals and your ideal lifestyle.
Tell what you love about your work
15. People might think the best part about running my ——- [type of business] is ——— [traveling, setting my own hours, etc.]
But I have to say, while all that is amazing, my very favorite thing about my job is ——— [how it can serve as motivation and inspiration / the love my followers share when I help them / earn a living doing what I love].
Tell me what you love the most about your job in the comments below.
Share why you are grateful today
16. Today there is so much anger, so much complaining, so much blaming…
Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining. As soon as you stop being in a bad mood and angry about stuff that doesn’t matter at all you will become a happier person. Double tap to make positivity louder!
Share your recent obsessions
17. My recent obsessions: [list some: a TV series/ a beauty product/dress, etc] Your turn!
What are 3 things you are obsessed right now?
Tell what is your Monday goal
18. Mondays are for prioritizing, planning and follow up emails. Hope everyone is back at it after a fun weekend!
Share your hobbies
19. I have different creative hobbies and interests like —– [painting/drawing/doing puzzles/theatre etc.] I think having creative hobbies outside your business is important.
They can bring you joy and inspiration.
What hobby keeps you creatively inspired?
Share what is success for you
20. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency.
Consistent hard work leads to success. So, stay focused and stay determined and this will take you very far.